The Certified Personal Trainers is the expert on health and fitness in the health club facility. They provide structured exercise prescription to clients with a variety of health and wellness goals. The Certified Personal Trainer reports directly to the Fitness Manager and club manager. Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- A strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication and sales skills
- Ability to motivate clients.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Strong desire to help others reach their health and fitness goals.
- NASM, ACE, NSCA or ACSM personal training certification preferred.
- CPR/AED certification
Specific responsibilities include
- Providing safe and effective exercise prescription to clients
- Selling of personal training packages
- Working weekly floor hours to help members on gym floor
- Holding personal training clients accountable
- Keep weights and equipment neat and orderly
- Selling supplements and Retro Blends smoothies to clients
Founded in 2004 by entrepreneur Eric Casaburi, Retro Fitness has evolved from a regional Northeast gym concept into a national fitness system with more than 140 gyms open in 16 states. Retro Fitness is expanding its footprint with more than 100 gyms in its development pipeline and plans to open 200 gyms in the next two years in new, major markets, such as Florida, Illinois, California, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Each Retro Fitness location is equipped with a full-service fitness center, including 60-100 pieces of equipment supplied by leading manufacturers. The burgeoning franchise has placed in the top 300 of Entrepreneur’s magazine’s prestigious Franchise 500 list for five consecutive years.
Retro Mission Statement
Retro Fitness is a Health Club built on the respect and dedication for each of our members who entrust us to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. Our mission is to provide a consistent and innovative customer experience for each member to realize their true fitness potential; making America a healthier place 1 visit, 1 rep, 1 mile at a time.
Retro Fitness is constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals who are looking for growth opportunities in the exciting industry of Fitness. Don’t have any fitness experience? GREAT! We are actively recruiting individuals based on their ability to learn and follow our proven model. If you have managerial experience in an industry that focuses on outstanding customer service, you may be perfect for Retro Fitness. We take talented people seriously. This is not 'just a gym', this could be your next career.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Retro Mission Statement