The Fitness Manager position is responsible for the operations and profitability of the Retro Results program. Qualified candidates will possess:
- A strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication and sales skills
- Ability to motivate both their clients and their team of trainers.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Strong desire to help others reach their health and fitness goals.
- N.A.S.M. personal training certification preferred
- CPR/AED certification
The core responsibilities of the Fitness Manager are as follows:
- Providing initial Fitness Orientation Sessions for new members.
- Recruiting, managing and developing personal training staff.
- Sales of supplements and accessories.
- Performing monthly follow up appointments
- Ensuring the overall profitability of the Retro Results Program
- Ensuring the overall credibility of the Retro Results Program.
Retro Fitness of HB Fitness
Founded in 2004 by entrepreneur Eric Casaburi, Retro Fitness has evolved from a regional Northeast gym concept into a national fitness system with more than 140 gyms open in 16 states. Retro Fitness is expanding its footprint with more than 100 gyms in its development pipeline and plans to open 200 gyms in the next two years in new, major markets, such as Florida, Illinois, California, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Each Retro Fitness location is equipped with a full-service fitness center, including 60-100 pieces of equipment supplied by leading manufacturers. The burgeoning franchise has placed in the top 300 of Entrepreneur’s magazine’s prestigious Franchise 500 list for five consecutive years.
Retro Mission Statement
Retro Fitness is a Health Club built on the respect and dedication for each of our members who entrust us to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. Our mission is to provide a consistent and innovative customer experience for each member to realize their true fitness potential; making America a healthier place 1 visit, 1 rep, 1 mile at a time.
Retro Fitness is constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals who are looking for growth opportunities in the exciting industry of Fitness. Don’t have any fitness experience? GREAT! We are actively recruiting individuals based on their ability to learn and follow our proven model. If you have managerial experience in an industry that focuses on outstanding customer service, you may be perfect for Retro Fitness. We take talented people seriously. This is not 'just a gym', this could be your next career.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)