- Work your scheduled shifts and arrive on time every shift
- Arrive for your shift in full uniform: brand approved shirt, khaki or black athletic pants, and sneakers (be well groomed, neat, and presentable)
- Aim to exceed customer expectations at every opportunity
- Make eye contact with customers
- Smile authentically at customers
- Speak enthusiastically to customers
- Be attentive and courteous to customers
- Keep a sense of urgency and hustle when it comes to helping customers
- Keep a positive, upbeat personality
- Be able to communicate clearly, professionally, and proactively
- Active CPR/AED certification preferred
Retro Fitness of Apopka, FL
With more than 120 gyms open or under development across the US, Retro Fitness offers multiple fitness experiences under one roof. From traditional strength and cardio options to personalized training programs, Retro Fitness offers something for everyone. Gyms feature best in class equipment and services, our Retro Blends Smoothie Bar, and a selection of amenities that keep members feeling accomplished and refreshed.
With our new CEO, Andrew Alfano, leading the team, Retro Fitness is poised for growth in an exciting atmosphere with a new strategic vision and focus. We encourage you to consider joining us on this journey!
Interested in owning a Retro Fitness? The brand is seeking qualified franchise partners to expand nationwide. For more information, please visit www.retrofitness.com or www.retrofranchising.com.
Company Website: retrofitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)