- 50+ hours a week
- Manage the club's revenue and expense goals.
- Maintain RetroFitness’s high level of customer service.
- Responsible timely resolutions of all escalated issues.
- Oversee all program revenue and expense goals and implement and support company programs and promotions to help generate new sales leads for optimum new membership growth.
- Hire, train, motivate, direct, coach and evaluate all club employees.
- Maximize member retention by ensuring high levels of customer service, cleanliness, and a variety of innovative and educational programs, continual upgrades and responsiveness to member feedback.
- Ensure that the club meets all RetroFitness’s standards for cleanliness, maintenance, safety, security and physical plant operations as well as business and financial management.
- Maintain current knowledge of key competitors.
- Ensure club participation in local community events.
- Manage Front desk, Child Sitting, and Maintenance Employees to ensure policies and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual are followed at all times.
- Budgets and Schedules Front Desk, Child Sitting, and Maintenance staff coverage.
- Ensures that all staff are wearing proper attire.
- Manages and controls all gym “Tours” with potential members.
- Monitor the Club prospect system online for potential members.
- Monitor the Club email system and serve as a liaison for the owners.
- Maintain the Club Kiosk system, setting up promo codes, plans and reviewing que.
- Set daily goals for all profit centers, by shift and participates in obtaining the daily goals.
- Manages all aspects of inventory; entering, audits, ordering, reconciling incoming merchandise, etc.
- Serves as a liaison with the owners.
Retro Fitness Brick
Founded in 2004 by entrepreneur Eric Casaburi, Retro Fitness has evolved from a regional Northeast gym concept into a national fitness system with more than 140 gyms open in 16 states. Retro Fitness is expanding its footprint with more than 100 gyms in its development pipeline and plans to open 200 gyms in the next two years in new, major markets, such as Florida, Illinois, California, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Each Retro Fitness location is equipped with a full-service fitness center, including 60-100 pieces of equipment supplied by leading manufacturers. The burgeoning franchise has placed in the top 300 of Entrepreneur’s magazine’s prestigious Franchise 500 list for five consecutive years.
Retro Mission Statement
Retro Fitness is a Health Club built on the respect and dedication for each of our members who entrust us to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. Our mission is to provide a consistent and innovative customer experience for each member to realize their true fitness potential; making America a healthier place 1 visit, 1 rep, 1 mile at a time.
Retro Fitness is constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals who are looking for growth opportunities in the exciting industry of Fitness. Don’t have any fitness experience? GREAT! We are actively recruiting individuals based on their ability to learn and follow our proven model. If you have managerial experience in an industry that focuses on outstanding customer service, you may be perfect for Retro Fitness. We take talented people seriously. This is not 'just a gym', this could be your next career.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)