The Child sitting employee is the face of the child care; you are the person a member sees when he or she brings their children to child sitting room. It is important that this person has a positive, upbeat personality with great communication skills. The child sitting employee must be able to entertain children of all ages. Ideal candidates for the Child sitting position will possess the following:
- A positive upbeat personality.
- Effective ability to communicate with customers, coworkers and managers.
- The ability to entertain children of all ages.
- Customer service oriented.
- Punctual, responsible and detail oriented.
- CPR/AED training preferred.
- Prior experience with children a must.
Responsibilities of the Child sitting include but not limited to:
- Greeting and checking in members as they come in.
- Playing and caring for children of all ages.
- Resolving child issues in an effective manner.
- Ensuring a safe and clean environment for children.
- Sanitizing child sitting room and toys.
- Opening and closing the child sitting room if scheduled.
- Following company policies and procedures.
- Selling in store merchandise such as Retro Smoothies, cooler drinks, pro shop items etc.
All Child sitting employees are to wear company staff shirt along with either khaki pants or black athletic pant. Sneakers must be worn. No boots, heals or sandals. Child sitting staff should be well groomed and neat.
Opening shift employees are required to be at the room 15 minutes prior to the shift to ensure all items on the Opening Checklist are performed before children arrive. Closing employees are to close at the established time.
Retro Fitness Bayville
Founded in 2004 by entrepreneur Eric Casaburi, Retro Fitness has evolved from a regional Northeast gym concept into a national fitness system with more than 140 gyms open in 16 states. Retro Fitness is expanding its footprint with more than 100 gyms in its development pipeline and plans to open 200 gyms in the next two years in new, major markets, such as Florida, Illinois, California, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Each Retro Fitness location is equipped with a full-service fitness center, including 60-100 pieces of equipment supplied by leading manufacturers. The burgeoning franchise has placed in the top 300 of Entrepreneur’s magazine’s prestigious Franchise 500 list for five consecutive years.
Retro Mission Statement
Retro Fitness is a Health Club built on the respect and dedication for each of our members who entrust us to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. Our mission is to provide a consistent and innovative customer experience for each member to realize their true fitness potential; making America a healthier place 1 visit, 1 rep, 1 mile at a time.
Retro Fitness is constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals who are looking for growth opportunities in the exciting industry of Fitness. Don’t have any fitness experience? GREAT! We are actively recruiting individuals based on their ability to learn and follow our proven model. If you have managerial experience in an industry that focuses on outstanding customer service, you may be perfect for Retro Fitness. We take talented people seriously. This is not 'just a gym', this could be your next career.
Company Website: retrofitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)