The Assistant Manager will ensure that members receive the highest quality of service and facilities, as well as lead, motivate, and manage their team. This role will exhibit an ability to achieve the financial targets for the club as outlined in the annual budget by motivating, leading, supervising, and coordinating the activities of employees engaged in servicing our members’ needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Coordinate and work within club support functions of Fitness, Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Information Technology.
- Resolve member complaints in an efficient and tactful manner following club procedure and documentation.
- Promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere that enhances the quality of service and care offered to the members and employees.
- Ensure the club meets brand standards for cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security.
- Ensure visible maintenance items are repaired promptly and proper signage is posted.
- Track completion of opening/closing checklists, logs, and cleaning checklist.
- Keep current in knowledge of key competitors.
- Perform brand excellence reviews.
- Communicate and implement club policies and procedures to employees.
- Achieve desired personal training revenue, Set/Show/Close, and session burn goals.
- Facilitate integration of Personal Training services into point-of-sale presentations to maximize
the number of fitness assessments scheduled and packages sold.
- Achieve desired revenue goals in the following profit centers:
- Retail & Merchandising
- Monitor flagged check-ins to increase revenue and reduce collections.
- Ensure ongoing prospecting and generation of new prospective members.
- Ensure that the staff has a high level of knowledge about the club’s programs, facilities, and equipment.
- Demonstrate an ability to increase revenue per member.
Retro Fitness of Annapolis
With more than 120 gyms open or under development across the US, Retro Fitness offers multiple fitness experiences under one roof. From traditional strength and cardio options to personalized training programs, Retro Fitness offers something for everyone. Gyms feature best in class equipment and services, our Retro Blends Smoothie Bar, and a selection of amenities that keep members feeling accomplished and refreshed.
With our new CEO, Andrew Alfano, leading the team, Retro Fitness is poised for growth in an exciting atmosphere with a new strategic vision and focus. We encourage you to consider joining us on this journey!
Interested in owning a Retro Fitness? The brand is seeking qualified franchise partners to expand nationwide. For more information, please visit www.retrofitness.com or www.retrofranchising.com.
Company Website: retrofitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)