- 35+ hours a week (may vary).
- Assist in managing the club's revenue and expense goals.
- Maintain Retro Fitness’s high level of customer service.
- Responsible for handling member and employee issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist in training, motivating, directing, coaching and evaluating all club employees.
- Maximize member retention by ensuring high levels of customer service and cleanliness of the club.
- Assist in managing the Front desk, Child Sitting, and Maintenance Employees to ensure policies and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual are followed at all times.
- Create and maintain schedules for the Front Desk, Child Sitting, and Maintenance staff.
- Ensures that all staff are wearing proper attire.
- Monitor all websites given to by Management on a daily basis.
- Assist in managing all aspects of inventory; entering, ordering, reconciling incoming merchandise, etc.
- Can serve as a liaison for the Manager
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned by the facility manager
Founded in 2004 by entrepreneur Eric Casaburi, Retro Fitness has evolved from a regional Northeast gym concept into a national fitness system with more than 140 gyms open in 16 states. Retro Fitness is expanding its footprint with more than 100 gyms in its development pipeline and plans to open 200 gyms in the next two years in new, major markets, such as Florida, Illinois, California, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Each Retro Fitness location is equipped with a full-service fitness center, including 60-100 pieces of equipment supplied by leading manufacturers. The burgeoning franchise has placed in the top 300 of Entrepreneur’s magazine’s prestigious Franchise 500 list for five consecutive years.
Retro Mission Statement
Retro Fitness is a Health Club built on the respect and dedication for each of our members who entrust us to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. Our mission is to provide a consistent and innovative customer experience for each member to realize their true fitness potential; making America a healthier place 1 visit, 1 rep, 1 mile at a time.
Retro Fitness is constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals who are looking for growth opportunities in the exciting industry of Fitness. Don’t have any fitness experience? GREAT! We are actively recruiting individuals based on their ability to learn and follow our proven model. If you have managerial experience in an industry that focuses on outstanding customer service, you may be perfect for Retro Fitness. We take talented people seriously. This is not 'just a gym', this could be your next career.
Company Website: retrofitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)