This position is directly responsible for membership sales during our preview period. It is important that this person has a positive, upbeat personality with great communication ability. Candidates should be able to multi task between answering phone calls, assisting prospects, outside marketing, etc. The ideal candidate for this sales position will possess the following:
- A positive upbeat personality.
- Effective ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and owners.
- The ability to multitask.
- High-volume sales experience.
- Punctual, responsible and detail oriented.
- Prior experience in a gym/retail setting.
Responsibilities of this sales position include but not limited to:
- Greeting prospects with energy and excitement.
- Membership sales.
- Prospect follow-up utilizing email, phone call and text messaging.
- Utilizing a prospect management system.
- Full knowledge of all memberships and services being sold.
- Outside sales, gorilla marketing and prospecting.
- Opening and closing the preview center if scheduled.
- Following company policies and procedures.
- Complete all online (Retro University) training.
All sales employees are to wear company staff shirt along with either khaki pants or black athletic pant. Sneakers must be worn. No boots, heals or sandals. Sales staff should be well groomed and neat.
Opening employees are required to be at the preview center 15 minutes prior opening.
Retro Fitness Newtown Square
Founded in 2004 by entrepreneur Eric Casaburi, Retro Fitness has evolved from a regional Northeast gym concept into a national fitness system with more than 140 gyms open in 16 states. Retro Fitness is expanding its footprint with more than 100 gyms in its development pipeline and plans to open 200 gyms in the next two years in new, major markets, such as Florida, Illinois, California, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Each Retro Fitness location is equipped with a full-service fitness center, including 60-100 pieces of equipment supplied by leading manufacturers. The burgeoning franchise has placed in the top 300 of Entrepreneur’s magazine’s prestigious Franchise 500 list for five consecutive years.
Retro Mission Statement
Retro Fitness is a Health Club built on the respect and dedication for each of our members who entrust us to help them achieve their health and fitness goals. Our mission is to provide a consistent and innovative customer experience for each member to realize their true fitness potential; making America a healthier place 1 visit, 1 rep, 1 mile at a time.
Retro Fitness is constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals who are looking for growth opportunities in the exciting industry of Fitness. Don’t have any fitness experience? GREAT! We are actively recruiting individuals based on their ability to learn and follow our proven model. If you have managerial experience in an industry that focuses on outstanding customer service, you may be perfect for Retro Fitness. We take talented people seriously. This is not 'just a gym', this could be your next career.
Company Website: retrofitness.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)